Keeping our community strong

The COVID-19 pandemic is not only a health crisis. It’s also gravely impacting businesses of all sizes.

We have grown Dreamplex with a desire to help companies to take great care of their people. And have made it our mission to positively impact our members, personally and professionally. In good times, and maybe more importantly, in difficult times. Here at Dreamplex, every one of us is committed to supporting you, in every way we are able to during this crisis.

We will continue to update this page with information that is important for you, your team, and your business as things evolve. If you have any questions that aren’t addressed here, please reach out to our dedicated “COVID-19 Care” Task Force: covid.care@dreamplex.co.

Information about the Dreamplex workspaces

July 2021 Update:
According to the latest Resolution from the Government, starting from 0:00 on July 9, Ho Chi Minh City has applied Directive 16, which imposes stricter measures. It prohibits gatherings of more than two people in public and asks people to only leave home for emergencies, buying food and medicine, and working in factories, production facilities and businesses that involve “essential” goods and services.

We’re aware of the new restrictions. For our members, we understand how important it is to our members to continue your business and we will remain open in line with government advice to ensure safety and security.

  1. We will support members to work remotely and access any Dreamplex services from there. Our IT Team is dedicated to support you on your requirement.
  2. We continue to ask everyone’s help to work from Dreamplex in accordance with guidelines ie masks, social distancing.
  3. To ensure our locations are safe and secure, Dreamplex strictly keeps applying the following actions to enhance the Covid-19 preventions:
  • Restrict Meeting Room usage with social distancing in mind
  • Practice 2m distancing in all common areas & shared desks areas
  • Stop offering shared kitchen utensils at Pantry areas
  • Increase use of disinfection liquid to clean & wipe all surfaces, high touch points in common areas, all office door handles and restroom areas every 2 hours
  • Require all Members & Guests to wear masks in common areas & shared desks areas
  • Require all Members & Guests to declare health status & travel record before entering any Dreamplex locations (Health Status & Travel Declaration form can be found here)

The health of all Dreamplex Members is our top and foremost priority. Please do not hesitate to share with the on-site team if your company has any extra requirements regarding Covid-19 preventions or if your team is applying WFH plan so that Dreamplex team can offer prompt support in all requirements.

11 July  Dreamplex Dien Bien Phu Update: Our cleaning vendor Aden has informed us that one of the cleaners who serviced Dien Bien Phu since 1 July was part of a routine 10-person group test in which one person tested positive for COVID. As this is a group test, we don’t know who the positive case was. All other people in that group are not related to Dreamplex. With a 90% chance that it’s not the DBP cleaner who had the positive test, we keep our spirits up, but there still is a (10%) risk. We have therefore contacted members and asked them to work from home on Monday 12 July and Tuesday 13 July. In that time, we will receive the individual test of the cleaner and have clarity on the actual situation and what actions to take next.  

Playing your part

We also ask that you inform us immediately:

  • If you develop any of the symptoms.
  • If you spot someone that displays any of the symptoms in the workplace.
  • If you think you have been in direct or indirect contact with an F0 (confirmed positive case), F1 (someone in close contact with a positive case) or F2 (someone in indirect contact with a potential case).

We know all of these safety measures take some time and effort for you, but we do what it takes to keep our community safe.

Let’s play our role in keeping the community safe!

Team preparedness & training

We have written an extensive playbook with every possible scenario to make sure we are prepared, no matter what comes. All of our location teams are trained on what to do in each scenario. No matter what happens, this means you’ll be in good hands.

More information? Questions? Concerns?

Contact our “COVID-19 Care” Task Force
Our COVID-19 Care Task Force is always on top of updates made by global and local health authorities and have worked together with the team, vendors and contractors to implement numerous measures to keep our community safe.

This Task Force constantly reviews the current state of the disease in Vietnam, and the world, to inform any new safety measures and communications that ensure our community’s safety. You can reach us via covid.care@dreamplex.co.

Staying Connected And Informed

We are doing our best to help everyone as best as we can at the locations and online. Please forgive us if there is a delay in our response time as at times we’re busy dealing with many different queries. Our DreamBuilders – our name for our team – are also affected by this unprecedented public health crisis, but we are all rising to the challenge and will do our best to serve you. If you have any questions, please contact our COVID-19 Care Task Force at covid.care@dreamplex.co.

We are also strengthening our communities online. To meet and interact with the people you normally see in your Dreamplex location, and to hear the latest from your Member Experience Team, join our new member-only Facebook groups:

To stay in touch across the whole Dreamplex network, follow us on FacebookLinkedIn, and Twitter.


Find out how it will help make your team more engaged, collaborative, and productive.