Coming to the workshop, the Art Therapist will guide you to:
- Experience art as a way to calm your busy mind. Relax to relieve stress and reconnect with yourself
- Listen to your own source of creativity
- Recharge the positive energy to overcome challenges in life
𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫: 𝐌𝐬. 𝐍𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐮𝐜 𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐲 – 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐲
- Master of Art Therapy – Lasalle College of the Arts, Singapore and Goldsmiths’ University of London, UK
- Member of the Australian, New Zealand and Asian Regional Association of Art Therapists (ANZACATA)
- Lecturer at Department of Psychology, Hoa Sen University HCMC
- 6 years of experience working in community development, education, and mental health projects with local and international organizations: Catalyst Foundation, Room to Read Vietnam, Oxford University Clinical Research Unit, Fulbright University Vietnam.
- Date & Time: Sunday, 24/01/2021, 9:30AM – 12:00PM
- Venue: Dreamplex Ngo Quang Huy, 42 Ngo Quang Huy, Thao Dien, District 2
- Register here with the code on the banner to get 20% off for Dreamplex members.
(Ticket price: 625.000 VND)